Ubisoft Announces Tom Clancy's Classic Trilogy
November 3, 2004
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA – November 2, 2004
– Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest videogame publishers, today
announced plans to ship a Tom Clancy Xbox Triple Pack for Xbox®
video game system from Microsoft in time for the Holiday season.
The collection, entitled Tom Clancy’s Classic Trilogy, is a special
three-DVD set and will include three platinum Xbox titles:
• Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon™: The military shooter that set the bar
for realistic special forces action.
• Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell™: The award-winning stealth action
masterpiece that broke graphical barriers and took the gaming world
• Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3™: Still the No. 1 title on Xbox™ Live,
this counter-terrorism game set the standard in multiplayer
With sales of more than 4 million units in the United States alone,
the Clancy games represent the No. 1 selling Xbox family in that
console’s history. Now, for the first time, gamers can enjoy the
three titles that started it all at a phenomenal value.
“This is a brilliant idea whose time has come – it’s the perfect
starter kit for new Xbox owners or anyone who has considered buying
a Clancy game. And it makes a great gift,” said Tony Kee, vice
president of marketing for Ubisoft. “We’re practically giving away
three of the best games ever created for the Xbox, and with hours of
offline and online replayability, this is a gift that keeps on
Here’s what owners of Tom Clancy’s Classic Trilogy will enjoy:
• 15 missions and dozens of weapons (30+ hours of gameplay).
• 3 modes of multiplayer warfare over Xbox Live and offline.
• 9 stealth action missions (20+ hours of gameplay).
• 3 extra premium downloadable missions via Xbox Live.
Rainbow Six 3:
• 14 single-player missions (20+ hours of gameplay).
• Endless online multiplayer replayability.
• 7 premium multiplayer maps downloadable via Xbox Live.